The Full-Stack Engineer is primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects. Responsibilities and duties include:
- Development using Laravel and React/Next.js or etc for enterprise PWA projects.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes.
- Full-Stack Developer Qualifications and Skills.
- Many of experience in web development, including maintenance programs, integrations, and servers.
- Experience with Laravel PHP framework.
- Experience with PWA (specifically React/Next.js).
- Understanding of Composer and Node.js.
- Experience with API integrations.
- Experience with XML.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic environment with many opportunities for personal development.
- Enjoy social insurance and health insurance policies according to Vietnam Labor Law
- Working office hours, having holidays off according to state regulations and other benefits
- Attractive salary / bonus, depending on the candidate's working capacity