- Follow/training junior developers.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into clean, readable, and testable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Cooperate with other Back-end developers & Product Team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Ability to communicate in English is a plus.
- Ability to find and solve problems analytically.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API design & programming.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate well with the team.
- Deep understanding of SEO, page performance, responsiveness.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns, familiar with Git.
Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems is a plus.
- Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries is a plus.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic environment with many opportunities for personal development.
- Enjoy social insurance and health insurance policies according to Vietnam Labor Law
- Working office hours, having holidays off according to state regulations and other benefits
- Attractive salary / bonus, depending on the candidate's working capacity